Our Integrated Learning Approach
Assess, learn, reinforce, support and validate
The Cement Institute's approach to training is this: Make the most advanced and up-to-date courses, materials, and instruction even more advanced by tailoring them to the specific learning styles, needs, and environments of the people and businesses who invest in them. Therefore, we combine industry-leading learning content to deliver that content that works for any work environment. And we accomplish that by getting to know the businesses we serve and tying our learning solutions to real business objectives.
TCI’s ability to expertly assess needs, improve skills, reinforce learning and track progress helps us deliver the highest training ROI.
- Analysis – The Analysis phase involves understanding the industry problem, the program mandate, the learners, and the overall learning outcome(s).
- Autonomous and self-directed – TCI courses are interactive, designed to involve participants in the learning process actively. Facilitating is preferable to teaching.
- Experienced with accumulated knowledge – TCI seminars are designed to employ the participants’ accumulated knowledge and experience whenever it is relevant to the topic.
- Goal-oriented – TCI seminars have clearly defined learning objectives, so the manager and individual participants can judge whether the course meets their goals.
- Practical – The seminar Effectively analyzes plant data, resolves quantitative problems, and is applied to the development of the training, including case studies and work section. TCI’s instructors always explain how training will be useful to participants in their work.
- Assessment: As a TCI student, you can measure your acquired and retained knowledge using our exam preparation tools.
- We welcome the cement manufacturing engineers and plant staff to participate in a related course or seminar to obtain an increased level of knowledge and skills to set innovative objectives that continuously strengthen and refine professional effectiveness.
- Course evaluations – To ensure the industry-leading quality of TCI training, facilities, and course content, students consistently evaluate our instructors and courses.
PUBLIC SEMINARS 2023
NEXT LEVEL OF EXCELLENT
The Cement Institute innovates and develops innovative and unique learning methods, effectively employing new concepts, techniques, and procedures showing dynamic results demonstrating eagerness and capacity to learn among the participants.
Provide quality, cost-effective training designed to increase individual and organizational productivity and enrichment.
Provide individuals and the organization with the tools to respond effectively to the plant needs and current and future plant demands.
Provide the best training tools that enhance knowledge, develop skills and enrich the participants and the organization.
- The flexibility of choosing between optional topics.
- Group work and structured discussion groups focused on your plant challenges.
- Jump in knowledge evaluation.
- Dynamic evaluation and results.
We welcome the cement manufacturing engineers and plant staff to participate in a related course or seminar to obtain an increased level of knowledge and skills to set innovative objectives that continuously strengthen and refine professional effectiveness.
© 2022 The Cement Institute All rights reserved.