Cement Reliability Maintenance Seminar
This seminar covers the main equipment of the plant
Assessment of plant situation with a focus on equipment availability, reliability, and maintenance cost.
- Understand the equipment design and its limitations.
- Optimize and standardize preventive maintenance techniques, improving the overall equipment efficiency and reducing the possible equipment failure.
- Review and implementation of the best maintenance practices to achieve sustainable and stable run time with the equipment.
- Eagerness and capacity to learn among the participants.
Aims of the seminar
This course gives the participants a more in-depth knowledge of a cement plant’s components to learn the proper preventive maintenance, addressing essential cost-efficiency issues by focusing on the root cause and failure mode equipment analysis. The seminar program has been designed to outcome-based knowledge and skill covering real value parameters associated with cement plant maintenance activities, such as:
- Availability, performance, and department cost
- Benchmark analysis of the principal KPIs (the key performance indicators) of the cement industry (RF, MTBF, AF, MTTR, FMECA).
- Comprehensive maintenance.
- Attendees hands-on activities
Define accurately and continuously measure student progress and knowledge, graphing and analyzing technical and conceptual data to provide staff and organization with the tools to respond effectively to the needs of the plant and current and future demands.
Help the maintenance staff improve productivity and the workforce’s quality, anticipate and eliminate possible delays, quantify the risk, and prevent its impact through the planning, scheduling, and coordination of maintenance resources, parts, materials, and access to equipment.
- Continuous education
- Advance techniques and new skills
- Stay competitive
- Enhance teamwork
- Improve maintenance quality and productivity
- Keep updates with industry developments
- Improvements in overall plant performance
- Gain new knowledge
- Develop new skills