Cement Reliability Maintenance Seminar
This seminar covers the main equipment of the plant
Assessment of plant situation with focus on equipment availability, reliability, and maintenance cost.
- Understand the equipment design and their limitations.
- Optimize and standardize preventive maintenance techniques, improving the overall equipment efficiency and reducing the possibility equipment failure.
- Review and implementation of the best maintenance practices to achieve sustainable and stable run time with the equipment.
- Eagerness and capacity to learn among the participants.
Aims of the seminar
This course gives the participants a deeper knowledge of the components of a cement plant to learn the proper preventive maintenance, addressing essential cost-efficiency issues by focusing on the root cause and failure mode equipment analysis. The seminar program has been designed to outcome-based knowledge and skill covering real value parameters associated to cement plant maintenance activities, such as:
- Availability, performance and department cost
- Benchmark analysis of the principal KPI’s (the key performance indicators) of the cement industry (RF, MTBF, AF, MTTR, FMECA).
- Comprehensive maintenance.
- Attendees hands-on activities
Define accurately and continuously measure student progress and knowledge, graphing and analyzing technical and conceptual data to provide staff and organization with the tools to respond effectively to the needs of the plant, as well as current and future demands.
Help the maintenance staff improve productivity and the quality of the workforce; anticipating and eliminating possible delays, quantifying the risk and preventing its impact through the planning, scheduling, and coordination of maintenance resources, parts, materials and access to equipment.
- Continuous education
- Advance techniques and new skills
- Stay competitive
- Enhance teamwork
- Improve maintenance quality and productivity
- Keep updates with industry developments
- Improvements in overall plant performance
- Gain new knowledge
- Develop new skills