GRINDING TECHNOLOGY OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE
6 - 10 March 2023 Miami, Florida
Maximize Learning and Minimize Downtime
Crushing and Grinding Seminar
The training aims to Identify and understand necessary known and unknown information towards the completed cycle of the crushing and grinding system. Throughout the course, the lectures are supplemented with exercises and case studies, allowing the participants to relate the course material to their cement crushing and grinding facility and, as a result understanding the changing needs of cement producers and how to tailor solutions to meet those needs. Optimizing output, improving efficiency and reliability while keeping production costs to a minimum comprises some of the topics covered in this seminar.
- Maintenance and process consideration – best practices.
- Optimize and standardize operation and maintenance techniques, improving the overall equipment efficiency.
- Review and implement the most efficient operation and maintenance practices to achieve a sustainable and stable run time in the system.
A unique combination of theoretical and practical skills throughout this course will be learned, which will help you develop and execute the concepts and technical knowledge acquired in the daily activities of operation and maintenance.
“The seminar is designed for operation and maintenance personnel.”
Aims of the seminar
An emphasis on the understanding of the crushing and milling technology system:
Evaluation and optimization of the function and primary stress of the different types of crushers from the process and mechanical standpoint — Test efficiency evaluation and the different grindability measurement methods — Time evolution of the mill and grinding department. Gas flow, advantage, and disadvantage in the Coal, Raw mill, and Cement mill installations – Grindability concept and the effects of inter-grinding materials of different grindability – Ball mill grinding equations and dimensioning – Working principles of a separator – Grinding aids and other tools to boost efficiency – Control concepts – Influence of the grinding process on raw material and cement quality – Evaluation of performance and optimization of ball mills, roller presses, and vertical roller mills.
Define accurately and continuously measure student progress and knowledge, graphing and analyzing technical and conceptual data to provide staff and organization with the tools to respond effectively to the needs of the plant and current and future demands.
Help Operation and Maintenance Personnel improve productivity, efficiency, performance, and quality of the workforce; anticipating and eliminating possible delays through the understanding and identification of the critical elements that impact the cement crushing’s performance and reliability grinding system.
- Continuous education
- Advance techniques and new skills
- Stay competitive
- Enhance teamwork
- Improve maintenance quality and productivity
- Keep updates with industry developments
- Improvements in overall plant performance
- Gain new knowledge
- Develop new skills
Classroom training covering
Classroom training covering
- A refresher of general plant safety overview
- An emphasis of special Hazards During the Cement Production Phases
- Understand the process of fineness requirements
- Understand the process of separation requirements
- Understand the concepts of grindability
- Understand the concepts of drying
- Understand the concepts of venting
- Understand the concepts of cooling
- Understand the concepts of coal grinding
- Understand the process of Comminution and Separation Theories
- Raw Materials Extraction-Quarry Operations Understand the Factors influencing the cement quality
- Identification of the main Raw Materials for Cement Manufacture
- Understand the Quarry
- Homogenization and Storage Raw Materials
- Raw Material Grinding
- Nozzle Ring, Stability, and Capacity Issues
- Understand the design process of mining plan
- Quality control of the mining process
- Crushing Theory
- Identification of the different types of crushers
- The Main Parameters for Crushers Design
- Raw Mill Optimization
- Drying and grinding of coal
- VRM Capacity
- VRM Separators
- Cement Grinding in VRMs
- Ball Mills
- Ball Mill Inspection
- Cement Grinding in Ball Mills
- Grinding Aids
- Roll Press Principles
- Roll Press Raw Grinding
- Roll Press Cement Grinding
- Slag Grinding
- Fans System
- Emissions Control
- Cement Standards
- Blended types of cement
- Cement Quality
- Crusher Classification
- Crushing Theory
- Ball Mill Maintenance
- Ball Mill Mechanical Elements
- Mill, Internal Components
- Mill, external Components
- Ball Mill Repairs
- Shell replacement
- Ball Mill Alignment
- Ball Mill Drive
- What is Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)?
- The Truth About Machinery and Equipment
- Areas of Maintenance Management Discipline
- Typical Causes of Failures
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Vertical Roller Mill
- Grinding Table Assembly
- Grinding Rollers
- Rocker Arms
- Hydro-pneumatic Spring System
- Wear profile on Tire segments
- Wear Protection
- Grease Lubrication System
- Water Spray Systems
- Mill Body
- Separation Theory
- Ball Mill Separators
- Vertical Mill Separators
- Hydraulic Spring System – Basics
- Roller Hydraulic System –Accumulators
- Grinding Pressure
- Hydraulic System Basic Concepts
CRUSHING AND GRINDING MILL SEMINAR
6 - 10, March 2023
Miami, Florida, USA
THE SEMINAR WILL BE HELD AT COURTYARD MARRIOTT AT DOLPHIN MALL
11275 NW 12th Street, Miami, FL 33172
Registration fee per participant: $2,200 USD. Taxes may apply.
The fee includes all training materials, certificate, welcome cocktail, coffee breaks, daily lunches, and farewell dinner.
Payment will be accepted via Credit Card or Purchase Order.
Note: This does not include the cost of your travel expenses, lodging, or personal expenses.
An invoice will be forwarded to you after receiving your registration for a seminar or training course.
Registration is not considered final until payment is received
- If the participant wishes to cancel his/her participation any time before 61 days of the scheduled seminar date, the participant will
receive a 100% refund or can decide to receive a credit note of the entire amount, valid for one year from the date it is issued and
can be used for any future training organized by The Cement Institute, LLC.
- If the participant wishes to cancel his/her participation any time from 31 to 60 days of the scheduled seminar date, the participant will receive a 50% refund.
- If the participant wishes to cancel his/her participation any time from 0 to 30 days of the scheduled seminar date, the invoice amount is fully payable.
The Cement Institute reserves the right to change the content, change the dates of the training or cancel seminars and training courses if there are not enough participants to meet the objectives of the seminar or training course as well due to acts of terrorism, extreme weather condition or any event beyond the control of The Cement Institute, LLC. In case of cancellation, a notification will be sent directly to all applicants.
The Cement Institute, LLC cannot be held responsible for any cost, damage, or expenses that may be the customer due to the event being postponed or canceled. The training fee does not include travel costs, hotel accommodation, or transfer of insurance.
Tel: +1 917 937 8067